This is an old revision of the document!
- Solidoodle 3 with 20cm x 20cm x 20cm print area and heated bed, configured for ABS.
- MakerBot Replicator 2 with 28cm x 15cm x 15cm print area, configured for PLA.
- Large cutter with 1300mm x 1000mm bed and 150W tube.
- Small cutter with 600mm x 400mm bed and 60W tube.
- Aouye soldering station with adjustable iron and hot air rework gun.
- Adjustable Weller soldering station.
- Fixed temperature Weller soldering station.
- Korad dual power supply 0-30V 0-3A
- MPJA Single power supply 0-30V 0-3A
- Atten digital oscilloscope
- Toaster oven modified for reflow soldering. (with profile controller)
- plus a variety of multimeters, older oscilloscopes, function generators, a frequency counter, and hand tools.
- Spacebox is a reasonably current computer available for use by members and is used for a variety of things including CAD, CAM, embedded programming, and general internet use.
- There are also several laptops with Windows 7 and Windows 10 that are available for members' use for things such as Arduino programming and 3D model prep. (for the 3D printers)
- wire cutters / strippers
- and more
In our “Dirty Room”:
- “Goliath” our CNC router with approximately 20“ x 40” bed.
- large bandsaw with wood blade
- small bandsaw with metal blade
- large drill press
- small drill press
- bench grinder
- scroll saw
- small bench sander
- cordless drills
- dremel tools
- miter saw
- table saw
- more hand tools
- 12“ x 36” metal lathe (requires special training)
In the Library:
- there are a surprising variety of books available on topics ranging from beginner electronics to advanced materials science.
Please add things you are leasing or giving to the space.