The new and improved Saskatoon Techworks wiki, powered by DokuWiki.

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

meeting:october_11_2011 [2012/02/18 18:00] (current)
reveng created
Line 1: Line 1:
 +===== Minutes for October 11, 2011 =====
 +  * 10 people, 2 guests
 +  * treasurer'​s report
 +    * Andrew sucks. Forgot to transfer paypal to bank account, had NSF cheque. Andrew will cover the fees.
 +    * 84.73 in chequing. Pending transfer of ~2000. 48.25 left in paypal.
 +    * 20 paying members at $50. 2 people helping out at $20. 4 who haven'​t paid in quite a while.
 +      * Cam doesn'​t want to be a member (no time)
 +      * Nathan is moving to africa
 +      * Sean will switch to associate
 +      * Travis was just a one-time donation
 +    * Positive cash flow!
 +  * Reports on committees
 +    * Door security - nothing to report
 +    * Haunted house - cancelled. Couldn'​t get volunteers from SWITCH. Try again next year, starting earlier.
 +  * Updates from last meeting
 +    * Web site - waiting for login deets from Andrew
 +      * No email address visible (Ryan TODO - make it more obvious)
 +    * Open house TODO list
 +      * Window decal (Paul TODO - frosted, about 1/3 of window, bottom corner)
 +      * Cool things (everyone TODO)
 +      * Invite media ahead of time (?? TODO)
 +      * Reschedule - 3rd tues of november
 +    * Signage and media
 +      * Paul's going to Calgary oct 29,30 to talk to a documentary guy
 +      * Barcamp
 +    * Physical keys - Paul only
 +    * Emergency contact list
 +      * Curtis only answers calls from Paul, apparently. Call Paul to get in touch with Curtis.
 +      * Will post board members'​ numbers, police and fire. also trista'​s office number
 +    * Campus signs - not done yet. Kaldonis to do.
 +    * Signs at siast - Leah forgot.
 +    * New membership procedure amendment, application forms
 +       * Application forms done
 +      * Motion to amend membership procedure - passed
 +  * Special Items
 +    * Port forwarding - not needed for now
 +    * Membership drive - covered above
 +  * New business
 +    * Membership vote for jason - passed
  
Print/export
QR Code
QR Code meeting:october_11_2011 (generated for current page)