The new and improved Saskatoon Techworks wiki, powered by DokuWiki.

Differences

This shows you the differences between two versions of the page.

Link to this comparison view

Both sides previous revision Previous revision
meeting:february_9_2016 [2016/02/09 20:02]
reveng
meeting:february_9_2016 [2016/02/09 20:38] (current)
reveng
Line 1: Line 1:
 == Meeting minutes: February 9, 2016 == == Meeting minutes: February 9, 2016 ==
   * Regular items   * Regular items
 +    * 10 members in attendance
     * Financials update     * Financials update
-        * $in bank +        * Loraas is going up $4.50, so rent will go up $2.25 next month. 
-        * members+        * $1889.99 ​in bank after the rent cheque comes out 
 +        * Still owe Scott for extruder upgrade. 
 +        * 29 full members, 5 associates
     * Reports on committees     * Reports on committees
       * Spectrum 2016       * Spectrum 2016
 +        * What went well
 +          * Audience very engaged
 +          * Lots of discussion about what we have made and what we do
 +        * What didn't go well
 +          * Room, tables, chairs weren'​t available when we showed up
 +          * Some confusion about us not being part of the University
 +        * Albert will look into vinyl banner for next event
     * Tools     * Tools
        * Replicator extruder upgraded        * Replicator extruder upgraded
 +       * CNC mill tuned up; usable now
 +       * Remind Albert to organize CNC mill training session (Pic-a-tic event)
 +       * Laser seems to be in working order
   * New business   * New business
 +    * PetroTag has provided us new ballasts for the bay. Albert to install them tonight.
 +    * AGM is Tuesday, March 15. James to get Scott to send out an email notice. Also send out a call for nominations for bylaw changes and board membership.
 +    * Vivian is free to work on promotional material, but we don't have anything for that yet. Albert will work with her to come up with new material.
 +    * Mike Klein is looking for speakers and/or workshops for MoSo, June 16-19. Albert willing to run a workshop. Albert will talk to Mike. Jeremy will put them in contact.
 +    * Perhaps have an open house in the summer?
 +    * Albert to contact Remai and arrange another workshop.
  
Print/export
QR Code
QR Code meeting:february_9_2016 (generated for current page)